jueves, 11 de abril de 2013

That 90's show

Glycerine
by Bush


Must be your skin that I'm sinkin in                             If I treated you bad
Must be for real cause now I can feel                           you bruise my face 
and I didn't mind                                                        couldn't love you more        
it's not my kind                                                         you got a beautiful taste
not my time to wonder why                                        don't let the days go by
everything's gone white                                              could have been easier on you
and everything's grey                                                 I coudn't change though I wanted to
now your here now you away                                     could have been easier by three
I don't want this                                                        our old friend fear and you and me
remember that                                                          glycerine (repeat)
I'll never forget where your at                                      don't let the days go by
don't let the days go by                                             glycerine
glycerine

I'm never alone                                                          I needed you more
I'm alone all the time                                                 when we wanted us less
are you at one                                                          I could not kiss just regress
or do you lie                                                             it might just be
we live in a wheel                                                     clear simple and plain
where everyone steals                                                 that's just fine    
but when we rise it's like strawberry fields                  that's just one of my names

Don't let the days go by



Jonky

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario